Ordinary Meeting of FUNAG’s Higher Administrative Council – 2021
On March 26, 2021, the 2021 Ordinary Meeting of the Higher Administrative Council of the Alexandre de Gusmão Foundation (FUNAG) was held through video conference, presided by the Secretary-General of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Otávio Brandelli.
On the occasion there were discussions regarding the management report for the 2020 fiscal year; the update of the work program and the publication program for 2021; and budgeting matters for the Foundation, among other subjects.
As well as the Secretary-General of Foreign Affairs, the meeting was attended by:
– Ambassador Maria Stela Pompeu Brasil Frota, Director of the Rio Branco Institute;
– Ambassador Paulino Franco de Carvalho Neto, Secretary of Communications and Culture;
– Ambassador Cláudia Fonseca Buzzi, Secretary of Administrative Management;
– Ambassador Pedro Miguel da Costa e Silva, Secretary of Bilateral and Regional Negotiations in the Americas;
– Ambassador Maria Izabel Vieira, acting Secretary of Bilateral Negotiations in Asia, Oceania and Russia;
– Ambassador Fabio Mendes Marzano, Secretary of Matters of National Sovereignty and Citizenship;
– Ambassador Kenneth Félix Haczynski da Nóbrega, Secretary of Bilateral Negotiations in the Middle East, Europe and Africa;
– Minister Paula Alves de Souza, Director of the Cultural and Educational Department;
– Minister Roberto Goidanich, President of FUNAG;
– Minister Gustavo Rocha de Menezes, Deputy Chief of Staff for the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, representing the Chief of Staff; and
– Minister Unaldo Eugenio Vieira de Sousa, Assistant Director-General of the Rio Branco Institute.