FUNAG holds the 2019 Ordinary Meeting of its Superior Administrative Council
The Ordinary Meeting of the Superior Administrative Council of the Alexandre de Gusmão Foundation (FUNAG) was held on March 13, 2019, at the Itamaraty Palace in Brasilia. It was presided over by the Secretary General of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Otávio Brandelli.
The following members of the Council participated in the meeting, in addition to the Secretary General of Foreign Affairs:
- Interim Secretary for Bilateral and Regional Negotiations in the Americas, Ambassador Eugenia Barthelmess;
- Administrative Management Secretary, Ambassador João Pedro Corrêa Costa;
- Interim Secretary for National Sovereignty and Citizenship, Ambassador Alessandro Warley Candeas;
- Secretary for Bilateral Negotiations in Asia, Oceania, and Russia, Ambassador Reinaldo José de Almeida Salgado;
- Interim Secretary for Foreign Trade and Financial Policy, Ambassador João Genésio de Almeida Filho;
- Secretary for Communications and Culture, Ambassador Márcia Donner Abreu;
- Chief of Staff of the Minister of State, Minister Pedro Gustavo Ventura Wollny;
- Secretary of Bilateral Negotiations in the Middle East, Europe, and Africa, Minister Kenneth Félix Haczynski da Nóbrega, and
- FUNAG’s President, Minister Roberto Goidanich.
Access the Minutes of the Meeting.
Photos: Ricardo Padue